Saturday, May 9, 2009

SPLAT!


'Splat' - a word I chose for this particular project in my introductory design class. The idea behind the project was a good one: Select a word and then depict it through the use of fonts and other design elements - making it easy to read and unique.

I must have been driving through the day before and gone through a honey bee area or through an orchard, because all I could think of was when bugs 'splat' on your windshield, and you are then forced to use the good ol' wipers (which of course spreads it throughout the entire windshield, instead of helping). I had fun with the word and design, but overall readability probably is lacking and there are probably too many elements going on...that's one messy windshield! (Design created: 2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment