Saturday, May 9, 2009

Energy Drink logo creation (Part 2)

The answer from the previous post is: No, 'Pulse' was not the energy drink chosen from my group. The energy drink in it's stead was one called 'Summit':


I do enjoy the work a classmate did on this - I think it was very well done. I love how the double M's interact with the mountain - carving it out and becoming a part of it, as if you will become a part of the mountain too if you drink Summit. I find the logo to be encouraging and very professional, and was excited to work with it as a group.


One of our first tasks as a group was to create labels and actually place them on a real life bottle. Luckily for us, there was already an energy drink out there called 'Trek', I believe...so we bought the actual bottles as you see them below, but inserted our own logo and flavors (Cool Rapids Blueberry & Sunrise Cherry).

Here's how it turned out:

The next step as a group was to create a billboard, or print advertisement:

(Design created: 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment